Congrats & Getting Started
WELCOME VIDEO - COMING SOON!
Use this hub along with your support team and the New business checklist. Save the hub to your homescreen for easy access (here’s a video on how to save the page to your home screen: https://vimeo.com/434388046/c870f070f7)
Congratulations on beginning to develop your team! You have offered the full trilogy to another and will change their life in many ways. Please connect with a seasoned business coach on your support team. Now is the time for you to receive mentoring in your new role. This will help you to develop the leadership skills to support a new coach. It is so rewarding to guide and support your new coach teams and together with your business mentor you will be able to impact the lives of many, many people.
**Remember if you are not yet a Fully Integrated Business Coach (FIBC), connect with your support team to link arms and develop the skills of supporting a new coach**
Business Coach Tip: Grab a whiteboard and connect with your support team for tips on using it to help your new health coaches!
Basic Tips for Supporting Your New Coach
- Keep ALL communication with new coach in their facebook support message with support team (FIBC or higher)
- Always schedule your next call before ending call
- Make sure you are using the New Coach Hub of the Team SNAPP website and directing your coaches there as they move through their training
- You will be using 2 tools 1) New business coach checklist – this is your guide. 2) “New Coach Checklist” this is your new coaches guide
- Keep it simple and Remember JUST IN TIME training!!
- If you have a new coach that is not moving forward or having any challenges, connect with your support team
- Posture the value of community (Team Snapp FB coach page & Team Snapp trainings)