Starting a New Coach
As a Business Coach, follow along using…
- ** New business coach checklist – for YOU
- ** New Coach Checklist – for your New Coach
- ** New Coach Hub – for both of you
Documents to download and print:
- As you’re moving your new coach to Senior Coach, you will be transferring the soft skills, system and structure of coaching. To do this, remember to use your business coach checklist and walk alongside your new coach as they move though the new coach hub. Remember it is your role to teach them and confirm it has been taught.
- Setup a support message with 2 levels of support and name it something fun (or rename your existing message)
- Send your new coach the link to the video to order their coach kit
- Here is the link if you just need the video to order coach kit: https://vimeo.com/320748464/b1f32be3aa
- “TS – New Coach Support Text” document is being updated and will be available soon. For now guide your new coach through the New Coach Hub as they are hitting the different skills.
- Schedule getting started/meet n greet zoom within 24 hours
- Send “Welcome to Coaching” message/email
- Remind new coach to print documents from welcome email for call