Another type of call you will be doing is a share call. Click below to learn more about share calls when your support team directs you here.
Share Calls - All Team Training 7-17-21
Have the following documents available for first zoom/call
- OPTAvia Health Assessment Guidelines with Program Guidelines
- Health Assessment without guidelines
- Health Assessment Questions & Tips
- TS New Coach Checklist
For the calls:
- Support Team will do the first 1-2 calls/zooms for you, then 1-2 with you & 1-2 along side you.
- Debrief after calls/zooms to “adjust”
- Complete Health Assessment with candidate
- Learn to ask questions, listen, teach referring & layer coaching
- Complete at least approximately 5 health assessments zooms with your support team
- Learn to find the WHY (see helpful training links below)
- Your health assessment zoom person may have a need for OPTAVIA. If so, your support team will help them make the decision to get started or schedule follow-up if not ready
You completed approximately 5 health assessments/share calls – CONGRATS!!!!! Are you ready to solo or do a few more? Connect with your support team!!
Here are some helpful resources for presenting, handling objections, and tips for referrals.